* Some things never get old, like the Scared of Santa gallery. (I'd be scared of that one, too.)
* Video: David Cross hilariously skewers that banker guy who sang "One." (I loved that he actually memorized the words.)
* When you saw the Brian Atene Kubrick audition video on YouTube a few weeks ago, did you wonder if he was still alive somewhere in the world? Well, wonder no more (and no, this isn't the parody. This is the real, actual, 43-year-old Brian Atene.)
* 'SYNERGY' ALERT!!! Stephen Colbert was the guest at my estranged alma mater this weekend, and somehow the video ended up on the Comedy Central Blog. Which I keep linking to today because it rocks today, okay?
* As of last night: Team Pam: 84%. Team Karen: 16%. In related news: I am sooooo happy that I'm going to be the Team Pam Office Fangirl for the rest of my life, when really it's just a funny TV show and I don't actually care. I change my mind Claire: gimme some of that shirt money. Seriously.