* Is anyone else finding something to chuckle at in every sentence of this article about Ted Haggard's spiritual restoration, or am I just 13?
* I don't know why my dear Claire is giving this fucktard more attention, but at least he comes off badly. Like, really really badly.
* Tomorrow I'm participating in Sarah Brown's Cringe TV pilot taping. So tonight my friend Stephanie is going to accompany me to SuperCuts to try to make my hair decent looking, and not just a pixie haircut grown out for a year. Really. Two nights ago, I took my hair down to ask my friend Amanda what to do with it and she said "You look like Charlize Theron. In 'Monster.'
* Reno 911!: Miami movie trailer, via dead-frog:
* And, finally, who is such a blog geek that they want to see a photo of Gabe from corporate-casual sending me a text message from that Spy party? Here: I can find out how many people click, you know. (Also, cute, no? 20 bucks for his number.)